Hotstar: Are you a kind of person who wish to watch live cricket streaming and updates on your personal computer? If your answer is yes, then watch live cricket on hotstar is the right option for you. Star Sports has come up with a new way to watch live cricket streaming besides Star Sports live streaming services. This time, they have provided with an all in one platform for all the needs of star viewers. Hence, you can now watch TV Serials, Movies, Cricket, Football etc. online for free.
For live cricket updates and streaming, Hotstar app is just a perfect solution for PC users. Hotstar is started by one of the biggest television Channel Star Plus, which will help you to get updated with all the Latest cricket news, including the recent Asia Cup matches, and ICC cricket T20 world cup.
India vs Australia Test Schedule:
India Test Squad:
Lokesh Rahul, Murali Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Wriddhiman Saha, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Abhinav Mukund, Karun Nair, Jayant Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav, Hardik Pandya.
Australia Test Squad:
David Warner, Matt Renshaw, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith(c), Peter Handscomb, Steve O’Keefe, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Jackson Bird, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Swepson, Ashton Agar, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Marsh, Mitchell Starc.
Watch Ind vs Aus 4th Test Live Cricket Streaming on Hotstar:
Here is the full Schedule of Australia tour of India, 2017 Test Series.
Match Date: Mar 25, Sat – Mar 29, Wed 2017.
Time: 9:30 AM IST.
Venue: Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Dharamsala.
Toss: Australia opt to bat.
Stay tuned here for Live Score updates.
And also watch highlights of Asia cup matches, popular videos of Virat Kohli, final match highlights between West Indies and England. Also watch IND VS WI, Dhoni retirement talks, India’s steal of last ball win over Bangladesh, Kholi’s crucial performance against Pakistan, Gayle’s Strategy for Cricket, world cup 20-20 cricket Match updates on your computer and much more. However, the Hotstar is available for Android and iOS Platform for free of cost. But there would be many cricket lovers who don’t have smartphones and want to enjoy Hotstar app experience on Computer.
Hence, for our readers, we will show you how to Download Hotstar for Laptop or PC. Although there is no official version released for Hotstar on PC but we call to have this on PC with the help of Virtual Emulators Software like Bluestacks.
Hotstar App Features:
Hotstar is launched with the Tag line “Go Solo” which indicates that one can enjoy their favorite TV Shows, Movies and live cricket updates whenever and wherever they want. So before we dive in to How to Download Hotstar app for windows PC, here we have some best and unique features of Hotstar app that you must be aware of. Below are the Hotstar app features:
- Do not worry if you are too new to Hotstar Live. The friendly User Interface for Hotstar will help you to use the app without any issue.
- Watch all Latest T20 world cup updates and Asia cup matches updates on your smartphone.
- Not only the live streaming cricket matches, but if you have ever missed any old match of your favorite cricket game, you can watch whenever you want.
- Enjoy streaming Live Cricket matches like IPL without having to spend a single penny.
- The Hotstar App supports different languages like Hindi, Tamil, English, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi and many more.
- Hotstar would automatically adjust the video quality according your internet speed. So, do not worry if you have a slow internet connection.
With lot many cool features of Hotstar, you might be very much looking to install Hotstar Live on your personal computer now. So Just follow the steps mentioned in below section and you are too good to go.
How to download Hotstar App:
As we have mentioned in the beginning of this post that, officially there is no PC version available for Hotstar but, with the help of third party Emulator software, we can install Hotstar app on PC. Here, I will show you the steps to install Hotstar on PC using the be using Bluestacks App Player which is available for free of cost. Let’s get Started:
- First, download Bluestacks App Player for your PC and Install it on your PC.
- After the installation of Bluestacks software, launch the software using the Shortcut icon present on desktop.
- You will see an Orange Search Button now. Just press it and then click search for Hotstar in that search bar.
- Here you will see a Link with “Search Play for Hotstar” Click on it and it will take you to the Play store where you’ll see the app.
- Now make sure you’re logged in Play store with your Gmail account and then you’ll see install just click on it and its done.
Depending upon your internet speed, hotstar app download on your computer and then all you need to go to All Apps section and access Hotstar app from there.